Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What I'm Wearing: Outside Lands 2013

with the highly-coveted san fran music festival less than a month away, it's time to start pulling your hippie skirts and head wraps out from the back of your closet: festival-wear is not something to be taken lightly.

as a so-cal girl venturing farther up the coast, i am preparing to layer, layer, layer. i mean, it can get to be below 70 degrees fahrenheit during the month of august? what kind of place is this? the "cold" weather aside, all my outfit planning and shopping has inspired me to share some of my favorite sources inspiration. hopefully it will help you too.

and with that i am ready for a weekend of good music, good friends and fantastic fashion!


           

still haven't bought your ticket? get on it here.

wondering where to shop? here are some of my favorites...


No comments:

Post a Comment